Saturday, December 7, 2013

Finished Projects for This Week!


1. Christmas Decorating? DONE!
I love seeing the house done up at Christmas... *sigh*

2. Marian Cowl by Jane Richmond? DONE!
I really enjoyed knitting this up. It is so warm and cozy. 
And because it calls for super thick yarn... it knit up in no time.
 I may have to knit up a couple more in different colours.
Love Love Love!

3. A Cowl for Mark
 When I started, I was  knitting up a hat. 
But when Mark took a look at it he thought it was a cowl. 
Which gave me the idea to turn it into a men's cowl.
I just started knitting it up a few hours ago... 
 Now... DONE! :D 
(Mark wouldn't model it for me... *pout*)
I'd say that's enough for this week. 
Time to rest up tomorrow so I can get ready
 to tackle the projects for NEXT week!

(which may or may not include the baking of some goodies)

^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment