Friday, March 22, 2013

Class Project: One Button Wonder... DONE!

Soooo... Here it is... FINALLY completed on March15th. I was humming and hawing about whether I should block it now or later. Hmmm... But there's so much going on right now... So I will probably save that for another time. I messed up a bit in the seaming and the style is not really suited for my shape but hey!  What the heck! It's all a learning experience for me. And besides... I just made a sweater. I MADE MY FIRST SWEATER EVAR!!! woo hoo!

So now to round off the things that I need to do now...
1. I WILL finish my Rae Scarf #4 this weekend so I can...
2. I get back to knitting up my Inara Cowl for springtime... before spring suddenly disappears on me :D

But thanks so much to Rebecca of nook for
being a super fantastic teacher and new friend!

*hugs to everyone*

No comments:

Post a Comment