Monday, March 25, 2013

Knitting: Yay! New Books!!!

So my order from amazon.ca arrived today... SQUEEE!
I got Knits Men Want and Knit Notes

Knit Notes is a notebook/design journal to help with designing your own knitting patterns. There's lots of room to jot down ideas and inspirations. There are places to attach yarn samples, swatches & pictures of the finished projects... as well as graph paper pages to sketch out your designs. I think I will have fun filling this book up with my ideas :)

Knits Men Want was a book I borrowed from the library and immediately fell in love with it... So naturally... I had to have it! :D It was the book that my husband found the pattern for his first project in. It has some great patterns for men in it. It's a little ambitious for me right now since there are more sweater patterns in it than anything else (since I'm kinda new to making sweaters) but I find most of them are classic styles that men (at least the men in MY life) would actually like... AND actually wear. So it's definitely something for me to work towards. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment