Thursday, January 17, 2013

Knit Project: Mmmm Tea...

I came across a fantastic set of cowl patterns on Ravelry by Laura Aylor called Cream Tea. In this collection are three different cowl patterns: Hot Tea, Cinnamon Scone & Devonshire Cream (mmm they all sound yummy! ^.^) I will be making all of them... but alas... All in good time.

Hot Tea: Lovely little thing. No chance of a draft seeping through this neck-warmer. It's a close-to-the-neck almost turtle-neck cowl designed in garter stitch. It looks so cosy.

Devonshire Cream: This looks absolutely luxurious. It literally looks like a soft fluffy cloud around your neck. I've never tried cabling before but I WILL learn just so I can make this beautiful cowl. Beautiful and decadent.

Cinnamon Scone: I will be starting with this one. I just love the diamond pattern. The simple diamond design uses just knits and purls. It's a great pattern for knitter who knitted a LONG time ago when she was a little girl and has just recently fallen back in love with the craft (namely someone like... ME! :D)

I love all of them and can't wait to get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment